• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Junior Day Visitors for 18 Febuary 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Minter Jr...Looks like if an offer comes this weekend he will commit on the spot....

Would more than likely be a RS candiate as he needs to add a few pounds as he only weighs 175 right now....

He si only 16 to boot...so room to grow....:)
I don't know much about him, but I'd take a chance just on bloodlines, plus his strong desire to play for the Huskers.

Mike Minter Jr.....However, a bit of provision goes with it....he has had an off field issue or two and he has to show the staff that he has cleaned up his act before they will take his commit....so its conditional at this point.....

He tweeted that himself....

"Got that offer now I gotta keep on strait"

https://twitter.com/#!/PacStar_Minter

Last edited:

The details are not important and can't be discussed on here anyway per board rules....no nothing serious....he is only 16....a young kid....maturity issues....

Expect him to be 'N'.....he would have committed today, but the staff expects him to meet certain conditions to show he is mature enough to play at Nebraska...which I fully expect him to do so....no worry about losing him to anyone else.....

Has he gotten into trouble in Lincoln or is that why Dad decided to move him to Lincoln? Anything serious?

Last edited:

Commit in my opinion will be in the near future....he is really excited by the Husker offer...and wants to play at Nebraska like his dad....bottom line (for obvious reasons) his Dream school....

Josh Banderas as expected received an verbal offer from the Huskers today....

DE A.J. Natter blown away by his visit....I would think he is ours to lose at this point in time....still along way to go though....no offer from Wisconsin yet, but I'm not sure it will matter....guess we will see....some great offers already though....

As BTRB pointed out:
Already visited unofficially twice: Washington and Iowa

Evan Flood<S>@</S>Evan_Flood247

<S>@</S>AJNatter: There's No Place like Nebraska”

http://twitter.com/#!/Evan_Flood247

Flood is Wisconsin football and basketball recruiting analyst for Badger247. I also cover Wisconsin athletics for 247sports. Wisconsin

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back