• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Jungle curse

Status
Not open for further replies.

solesrfr

Pura Vida!
10 Year Member
It seems that the Jim Rome show jungle karma is actually the opposite for DONU. On many occasions when Bo has appeared on the show we have lost that week. It also happened when Rex was on the week of the OSU game. Well today Bo was on and I am now getting a sinking feeling in my gut. At least it is Iowa this week and a good team to break the curse against. Of course I do not believe in luck, karma, curses, rituals, charms, divine intervention, or any other nonsense. Great interview and Bo made huge call of the day. GBR

....Oh Snap! ...we're screwed!

Just joking, I dont get caught up in that unless we have a Heisman trophy winner or on the cover of SI

It seems that the Jim Rome show jungle karma is actually the opposite for DONU. On many occasions when Bo has appeared on the show we have lost that week. It also happened when Rex was on the week of the OSU game. Well today Bo was on and I am now getting a sinking feeling in my gut. At least it is Iowa this week and a good team to break the curse against. Of course I do not believe in luck, karma, curses, rituals, charms, divine intervention, or any other nonsense. Great interview and Bo made huge call of the day. GBR

me neither

Fingers.Crossed-300-x-300.jpg

Karma is not luck btw. It's cause and effect (more accurately action) not some power dishing out pain for bad deeds.

Carry on...

Of the times i've seen corso pick NU to win, he has been wrong and before games begin i have a sour taste in my mouth. He picked us to beat MSU this year, I can now check that superstition off my list.

Well if it was so obvious and simple you wouldn't have said:

Of course I do not believe in luck, karma, curses, rituals, charms, divine intervention, or any other nonsense.

From that I can see you don't get it. Westerns want to put the Power in the Sky concept to karma but that's not the way it works.

Just a point of clarification. No big deal. Carry on.....

Last edited:
Well if it was so obvious and simple you wouldn't have said:

From that I can see you don't get it. Westerns want to put the Power in the Sky concept to karma but that's not the way it works.

Just a point of clarification. No big deal. Carry on.....

[video=youtube_share;EdnFPbCQy98]http://youtu.be/EdnFPbCQy98[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back