• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO PG Cam Mack Is N (#2 Ranked JUCO Player In The Country)

dude looks good from the tape I saw. if he can put on 10 pounds and not lose a step, he'll be nasty in the BIG.

With his relationship with Jervay Green, I thought the potential was there for him to be N. This is absolutely fabulous news. Bill Moos...well done with getting Hoiberg to Lincoln...and well done to Hoiberg and his staff for the job they're doing. Would love to see Roby play with these new guys.
IMO Roby isn’t ready for the Assn and is going to need several years developing his game to get there. Could probably earn some meager dollars outside the States or could come back to CBB for another year. Needs a jumper with range plus overall toughness.

IMO Roby isn’t ready for the Assn and is going to need several years developing his game to get there. Could probably earn some meager dollars outside the States or could come back to CBB for another year. Needs a jumper with range plus overall toughness.
He had a few games where he really looked like an All B1G player, but he hasn't shown that consistency. That's why I would like to see him back for a year with Hoiberg and staff and to see how his game develops...to see if his potential becomes realized. He has so many physical tools, yet needs the mental part of the game to catch up.

Mack was ranked as the No. 2 impact transfer and the top point guard in the JC class. As a freshman at Salt Lake Community College, Mack averaged 19.1 points, 7.6 assists and 2.4 steals per game. He boasted a 2.8-to-1 assist-to-turnover ratio while dishing out 10-or-more assists nine times in his only season at Salt Lake CC.

Green was rated as the No. 15 impact JC transfer after averaging 23.6 points, 5.7 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game at Western Nebraska CC. As a sophomore, Green shot 55 percent from the field, including 39 percent from 3-point range to earn second-team NJCAA All-America honors. He totaled six 30-point games last season, including a school-record 51-point performance.

Last edited:
Future PG (following Glynn Watson)

the Austin, Texas, native is already well on his way to becoming the player his coaches hope and need him to be this season.
Regarded as one of the nation’s top junior college prospects in the 2019 class, Mack is a dynamic playmaker who fits exactly what Hoiberg wants in a floor general point guard. In fact, a source close to the program said NU’s staff thinks Mack could be as good of a point guard as they’ve ever recruited.
“He’s as fast with the ball as anybody I’ve ever been around,” Hoiberg said. “That’s where it starts with him. He’s running by guys. We’re trying to get them out in front of the ball, but with his speed, he’s going by our guys… He’s got a chance to be special.”

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back