• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO PG Cam Mack Is N (#2 Ranked JUCO Player In The Country)

BOOM!!!!!!!

:Welcome2: Mr. Mack!

Nebraska gets its point guard in JUCO standout Mack
It was never much of a secret how important landing a true playmaking point guard was for new head coach Fred Hoiberg’s system to work at Nebraska.

So when the Huskers secured the No. 1 target on their board at that position in junior college transfer Cameron Mack on Saturday night, Hoiberg and his staff’s reaction was about what you’d expect.

“I think you know how they reacted,” Mack laughed. “They were kind of super excited. I know Fred is jumping around right now.”
https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/nebraska-gets-its-point-guard-in-juco-standout-mack

Last edited:

This is big! Burke/Green/Kavas/Harris/Mack should be good enough to complete.

Mack is an incredible piece to this new puzzle, and as much as I'd like to say he is the key piece because he is a huge get at PG, it feels more like the key piece is actually a combination of Mack/Green (huge to retain him) and Burke. Nebraska needs more size inside, too, and the 7 footer from Utah would fill that need nicely.

Really have to like how things are coming together in a few short weeks for MBB. Nebraska will be long and athletic next season just from a personnel standpoint, especially if Roby returns ... with all the new faces I hope they get quickly.

I am pretty sure Roby is gone but if he's truly hasn't decided, the talent with whom he would play would have to make a difference to him. Mack is an assist machine. Despite of the talent of Palmer and Watson, they weren't what I would consider unselfish with the ball. I'm having visions of Green and Mack on a fast break with Roby trailing for the monster slam. Now we just need some size in the middle so Roby doesn't have to guard the the opposing team's five. It will help keep him out of foul trouble and in the game which could really help his stats and his value in the draft following his senior year.

I saw him place once this past season - very impressive. There was no doubt who was in charge of the team on the floor and also he was very smooth and stayed composed the entire game.

I am pretty sure Roby is gone but if he's truly hasn't decided, the talent with whom he would play would have to make a difference to him. Mack is an assist machine. Despite of the talent of Palmer and Watson, they weren't what I would consider unselfish with the ball. I'm having visions of Green and Mack on a fast break with Roby trailing for the monster slam. Now we just need some size in the middle so Roby doesn't have to guard the the opposing team's five. It will help keep him out of foul trouble and in the game which could really help his stats and his value in the draft following his senior year.
Hoping they get that 7 footer out of Utah but I think he would have to sit a year. Hoping Hieman can develop

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back