• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO LB Mauga-Clements is N; Update: Now a 4-Star/5.8 on Rivals

Wasn't Demmorrio Williams under the radar, "under sized" guy coming out of JC as well? Biy we could sure use another one of him.
I seem to remember Williams being a high 4* type of recruit out of junior college. That was a while ago though, so i could be wrong.

Looks like playing next year via my tweet over-interpretation skills. Already got a blackshirt.

No it says he is a blackshirt recruit. When you are a recruit to something you are not yet that thing. A Marine recruit is not yet a marine, a Police recruit is not yet a Policeman. In the same way a blackshirt recruit is someone being recruited to be a blackshirt. That is a true and correct statement. Why would we recruit any defensive player that we believed would not eventually become a blackshirt?

No it says he is a blackshirt recruit. When you are a recruit to something you are not yet that thing. A Marine recruit is not yet a marine, a Police recruit is not yet a Policeman. In the same way a blackshirt recruit is someone being recruited to be a blackshirt. That is a true and correct statement. Why would we recruit any defensive player that we believed would not eventually become a blackshirt?

Tweet says blackshirt addition.

Always glad when someone picks Nebraska but I also don't get excited until they actually do something. But this is a start.

Maybe he will be another Lavonte David! Good speed! No ranking by 247 Composite.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back