• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO LB Jamoi Hodge is N (4 to play 3 commit)

If we are backing off of good prospects at a position of need, then I really hope we are right about the "better" players that we think we are going to get.

The reason we backed off was on him and only him.

We are looking with another JUCO LB Mauga who Wilfong dropped a CB to NU today. Just one example

The reason we backed off was on him and only him.

We are looking with another JUCO LB Mauga who Wilfong dropped a CB to NU today. Just one example
Got "butt hurt" because we were looking at other LB's. if he thinks he is the "only" one we don't need somebody like that, we have had more than our share anyway. We need GOOD teammates!

Obviously people know, that's why I'm asking why it's so private.
It has been released to somebody or nobody would know!!!
It's nothing scandalous or anything. It basically boils down to a recruit not being 100% committed despite what he was saying on Twitter. We're getting too close to signing day to be dealing with wishy-washy commits.

If its because he was looking around then I'm confused. Isn't that the nature of recruiting? It ain't over 'til its over kind of thing. Either way its water under the bridge now I guess.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back