• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO DL Taylor Lewis Commits To Arkansas

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
I would assume this visit is contingent on Wynn commiting to Nebraska or not

From Chicago

Played a year at IWCC

Good read

Seems likely that this staff is working very hard to fill what they see as a real need on this defense. They’ve done an incredible job thus far and I wouldn’t bet against them getting the best available young man.
You have to be impressed with the outstanding job this new coaching staff has done to make Nebraska a much better team.

Seems likely that this staff is working very hard to fill what they see as a real need on this defense. They’ve done an incredible job thus far and I wouldn’t bet against them getting the best available young man.
You have to be impressed with the outstanding job this new coaching staff has done to make Nebraska a much better team.
We all hope it translates to on field results this fall!

A 2/2 guy seems preferable to a 1/done guy. I think Taylor Lewis or Kristian Williams would be better than Wynn, as Wynn will be movin' on.

I laughed out loud with the comment about "Top 25" for Arkansas. Pittman is going to give Saban, Fisher, Kiffin and Smart a good run on the 'crutin. But no way in hell is Arkansas a Top 25 school. Maybe for pole dancing?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back