• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO 4 * & #1 rated WR Omar Manning NU is at the top of his list: decision maybe delayed until Feb.

As a recruit, Manning was the seventh overall wide receiver, and the third overall player in the state of Texas per the 247Sports JUCO Composite rankings.
A three-star recruit and a member of the class of 2020, Manning caught 15 catches for 302 yards and four touchdowns over the course of 10 games. Averaging 20.1 yards per catch, he certainly is a big-body receiver. At six-foot-four, 220 pounds, he definitely would fit the big-bodied, playmaker type of role at receiver.

https://huskercorner.com/2019/06/18/nebraska-football-omar-manning-add-different/

HS Senior highlights Class of 2017

If he is part of the 2020 class would be a 2 to play 2 recruit

Last edited:

Wow, man among boys. Reminds me a little bit of CU's Shenault. He would be a major weapon in Adrian's arsenal.

Yup a big time pick up. Obvious why he was rated so high coming out of HS. I think we have a real shot at landing him.

Yup a big time pick up. Obvious why he was rated so high coming out of HS. I think we have a real shot at landing him.

His downfield blocking is off the charts - he was destroying guys in that JC highlight vid. His length and athleticism is going to demand a bunch of attention from db's, but he's got the speed to beat them on his own, too. Me likey :nod:

Omar's Coming yo!

Image result for omar little gifs

(The Wire = the Best show of all time)

Last edited:

He was a 4-Star 5.9 WR out of HS. He qualified and RS at TCU because of an injury before transferring to a JUCO.
If he qualified coming out of high school, redshirted, and THEN went JuCo, shouldn't he be eligible to transfer now for the 2019 season? Unless he had academic issues in that first year at TCU, I'd think that he could come in and play, no?

If he qualified coming out of high school, redshirted, and THEN went JuCo, shouldn't he be eligible to transfer now for the 2019 season? Unless he had academic issues in that first year at TCU, I'd think that he could come in and play, no?

That is a question I asked as you know in the other thread we participate in.

I would think so however, I am not 100% sure which is why I asked the question a few days ago. I know we got Baptiste as a 4-4 guy however, he did attend a prep school before that. JUCO transfer rules can sometimes be hard to understand. :)

If he is elgible he would be a 3 to play 3 his season.

Is Manning preferred over Watts because of academics risks associated? Or just a better player?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back