• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO 4 * & #1 rated WR Omar Manning NU is at the top of his list: decision maybe delayed until Feb.

I understood that. That is why I asked about the academics as Dominick Watts ended going JUCO due to academic issues. Manning was actually cleared and enrolled at TCU? If I’m not mistaken. Anyway... that was what I was trying to figure out.
Okay, sorry, I thought that you were referring to Xavier Watts because Dominick's last name is "Watt."

Back as a 2016 recruit out of HS he had offers from NU, Ohio St, LSU, Michigan, Florida, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, ND, Auburn, Alabama, aTm, OU, Utah, UCLA and a boat load of others before deciding on TCU (of all teams:O O:).

This would be a big-time get still.

Back as a 2016 recruit out of HS he had offers from NU, Ohio St, LSU, Michigan, Florida, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, ND, Auburn, Alabama, aTm, OU, Utah, UCLA and a boat load of others before deciding on TCU (of all teams:O O:).

This would be a big-time get still.

4-star 5.9 out of HS and yeah would be one of the gems of this class and a much needed big bodied receiver.

RS at TCU in 2017 and now two years at Kilgore CC thus a 2 to play 2 recruit.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back