• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked JR Day weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE FREAK

'17 Camaro 2SS named NE FREAK
10 Year Member
Does anyone know how it went? Any word yet on the recruits that visited?

Does anyone know how it went? Any word yet on the recruits that visited?

Very well. Judging by twitter and comments from recruits they all walked away very impressed. Also as I am sure you know NU got a public commit from a 4* WR. Not sure it could have gone much better.. Only thing that maybe would have been icing on top is if KJ would have pulled the trigger and announced.

Another big visit later this week with 4* QB Jack Coan visiting. Wouldn't be surprised to see us jump to the top of his list.

Very well. Judging by twitter and comments from recruits they all walked away very impressed. Also as I am sure you know NU got a public commit from a 4* WR. Not sure it could have gone much better.. Only thing that maybe would have been icing on top is if KJ would have pulled the trigger and announced.

Another big visit later this week with 4* QB Jack Coan visiting. Wouldn't be surprised to see us jump to the top of his list.

:thumbsup: thanks CPD924

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back