• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JPJ getting his chance with the Suns

Here is an article about it in the OWH.

Former Husker James Palmer has joined the summer league roster for the Phoenix Suns, according to The Athletic.
That means there will be at least two former Nebraska players in the summer league. Palmer's teammate, Isaiah Roby, was drafted in the second round earlier this month and will play in summer league with the Dallas Mavericks.

While I wish JPJ the best, I really hope to see Isaac Copeland Jr find his way onto a team somewhere.

Me too. I loved the attitude and talent of Copeland. I sure hope he gets the opportunity. I’ld love to get to know this guy. Great character, discipline, and humility. I would like him to get angry and self centered. I think he is a great athlete. He would be great in the pros with a chip on his shoulder and with an attitude. Love the guy.

Me too. I loved the attitude and talent of Copeland. I sure hope he gets the opportunity. I’ld love to get to know this guy. Great character, discipline, and humility. I would like him to get angry and self centered. I think he is a great athlete. He would be great in the pros with a chip on his shoulder and with an attitude. Love the guy.

Me, too. He reminded me a lot of how I played.

Guess Who Had A Big Night!!!!! :Eek:

If this keeps up I may have to start a new thread: "Huskers In The NBA!" ;)

Dunked in front of Who?

(ps. Is he about to get T'd-up for "Looking at an Opponent?"

Last edited:

I hope he keeps it up, but the article attached there that talks about the game flow doesn't talk about him at all. I'm not saying that's 23 empty points, but they may not have been during crunch time.

Go JPJ!

I didn't get to watch the game, but here's a comment I found elsewhere. :Redface:

His fouls were from aggressive defense—and one charge that could have gone either way. He played well on the defensive end of the court and created disruption for the other team.

James was guarding the other team’s top scorer at the end of the game when it was close and the outcome hung in the balance.

i.e. They won in OT!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back