• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Josh Bandaras selected to play in Army All-America Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Quite an honor....:)

Through his performance at the junior combine, his performances throughout his high school career and at events like the Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge, Banderas earned his spot on the Army Bowl roster for 2013.

Monday morning, Banderas was honored for that selection in a ceremony at his school. Now, he looks forward to being among the nation's best who will take the Alamodome field on Jan. 5.

"It was pretty cool when I got the invite," Banderas said. "I look at it as this is going to be almost a semi-college level. You've got the best guys and some of them are going to start at the best college programs in the country your freshman year. Being able to play with the best of the best is just one step down from playing next year in college."

Much more here including video:

http://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1425645

Last edited:

Good for him! He has been a great mouthpiece for the school! He will definitely be in the ear of any "undecided" prospects there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back