• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jordan Larson to Midland

Here is another article and it mentions she will be there 1 day a week and gives lessons at a club in Elkhorn.

She is right there is great vball in the state. Gpac is the premier conference in naia, UNK UNO and Wayne is back. That is even without the big 2 schools.

Leaving Texas the way she did, and coming to Midland, it makes you wonder if something may open up in Lincoln at the end of the season.
Leaving Texas the way she did, and coming to Midland, it makes you wonder if something may open up in Lincoln at the end of the season.
Don't be so quick to show Cook the door. Great coach, recruiter, developer. Not so sure anyone can match all 3 stages, including JL.

Or after a few years take a head coaching spot somewhere else.

she was at Texas, she could have stayed and worked her way in there, but left to come back home... That tells me she wants to be a part of NU. I could very well be wrong, though, we shall see how it plays out.

Last edited:

she was at Texas, she could have stayed and worked her way in there, but left to come back home... That tells me she wants to be a part of NU. I could very well be wrong, though, we shall see how it plays out.
She partners with another person and does lessons in Elkhorn, and the Midland deal is just one day a week. Kind of get your feet wet in coaching. When the season is over could I see her as an assistant in Lincoln if there is an opening, sure, but that's a long way away from thinking about the next head coach in waiting. And let's not forget if you're looking to the future, there's a proven head coach in Dani Busboom. Successful players don't always make successful coaches, they'll tell you that over on the football board.

Time will tell.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back