• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Jonathan Cook (NU commit) on TV today: Spanish Fort (AL) vs Daphne (AL) ESPN (9-3-12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Husker DB commit Jonathan Cook and his school Spanish Fort, AL will play Daphne, AL today on ESPN at 3:00 PM CDT.....

His school is one of the top schools in Alabama....

You may recall Alabama offered him a Grey Shirt and he turned down and committed to Nebraska on August 9.....

CORRECTION: Game on at 3PM CDT....

Last edited:

Cook with 4 tackles early including a BIG hit to end a drive in the first quarter....very impressed with what I have seen of him through the first quarter....

Daphne has been a power for several years also.
Husker DB commit Jonathan Cook and his school Spanish Fort, AL will play Daphne, AL today on ESPN at 3:00 PM CDT.....

You may recall Alabama offered him a Grey Shirt and he turned down and committed to Nebraska on August 9.....

I didn't think Bama offered grey shirts. I thought they were the "come here, we have room until someone better is sitting in your spot on signing day" recruiting strategy. :mad:

Every school offers them....the SEC has clamped down a bit this year on their recruting practices....

I didn't think Bama offered grey shirts. I thought they were the "come here, we have room until someone better is sitting in your spot on signing day" recruiting strategy. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back