• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jojo dragging us fans with the Kool-Aid

Haven't had the desire to watch any video this year. Usually eat up all @solesrfr stuff and RR's contributions too. Know they are all positive without watching. Just don't have any inclination to click on them. I AM full of hope and getting excited as the start of the season nears. First game will answer so many questions and show us a lot. If it is a sign that we are truly coming around the bend, I will return videos with enthusiasm.

Haven't had the desire to watch any video this year. Usually eat up all @solesrfr stuff and RR's contributions too. Know they are all positive without watching. Just don't have any inclination to click on them. I AM full of hope and getting excited as the start of the season nears. First game will answer so many questions and show us a lot. If it is a sign that we are truly coming around the bend, I will return videos with enthusiasm.
This is one you might want to watch

This is maybe one you should watch. Actually very little kool-aid but a huge insight into the growth of a pie eyed kid into a responsible adult.

I don’t really ever watch the interviews or hype videos. I will watch post and pregame interviews when the season starts. They honestly say the exact same things every year. Every year they say they are the closest they’ve ever been, have the best chemistry in years, are ready to take the next step. It’s just hype stuff. It’s what I would expect them to say.

I don’t really ever watch the interviews or hype videos. I will watch post and pregame interviews when the season starts. They honestly say the exact same things every year. Every year they say they are the closest they’ve ever been, have the best chemistry in years, are ready to take the next step. It’s just hype stuff. It’s what I would expect them to say.
This one is different. Kinda says a lot of what you said.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back