• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Johnny Stanton recrutiing Dashon Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
You gotta love this kid and his loyalty to the Huskers and vica versa....I hope he convinces Dashon to commit to Nebraska....:)

Johnny Stanton ‏<s>@</s>husker_johnny4 <s>@</s>DHUNT_09 thanks man! Would love to see you in a husker uniform man! I know you're a baller too!! Haha

Since he is unable to play, he should be contacting offensive lineman. Get his body guards lined up:)

I am very excited for Armstrong! The talk from the players in fall camp and his Braxton Miller like mobility have me hopeful!!

I am very excited for Armstrong! The talk from the players in fall camp and his Braxton Miller like mobility have me hopeful!!

Stanton is nowhere near Braxton Miller in terms of mobility. Johnny Stanton is a step-slower version of Jake Locker when it comes to his running style and ability

Johnny said the guys he is talking to are going to wait until their high school careers are over. Said this during an interview on Big Red Wrapup with Kevin.

Since he is unable to play, he should be contacting offensive lineman. Get his body guards lined up:)

I like to see him contact d line or d in general. Get the ball back and give him short fields to score a LOT of TD's:Biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back