• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Johnny Stanton and Terrell Newby

Status
Not open for further replies.

They will also visit together on their 'officials' vs Idaho State....

Sounds like Johnny is putting the full court press on Newby to be his future RB partner...:)

And FWIW, Joe Mathis, whom I will not get my hopes up on is still very high on the Huskers will also be at the UCLA game. He has raised his GPA to 2.6 apparently is working hard to get qualified. Good for him.

Will be attending the NU-UCLA game together! Me likey! That is all!

And FWIW, Joe Mathis, whom I will not get my hopes up on is still very high on the Huskers will also be at the UCLA game. He has raised his GPA to 2.6 apparently is working hard to get qualified. Good for him.

Guess that wasn't quite all. I don't mind. Give you a pass this time. :)

Last edited:

Joe Mathis would be wonderful. I've was hopeful about him when he didn't follow his cousin to USC, but also haven't heard much about him since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back