• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Johnny Rodgers and Vince Ferragamo will be at the HuskerMax UCLA Tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
I just confirmed that both Johnny Rodgers and Vince Ferragamo will be at the HuskerMax UCLA Tailgate. If you missed meeting them at the USC game in 2006 here's your second chance.

Here's the link.

Last edited by a moderator:

I just confirmed that both Johnny Rodgers and Vince Ferragamo will be at the HuskerMax UCLA Tailgate. If you missed meeting them at the USC game in 2006 here's your second chance.

Here's the link.

David- Tell the band to learn SOLD by John Micheal Montgomery and tell Vince to learn the guitar lick for Keep Your Hands to Yourself by the Georgia Satellites and the Big Red Mayor will sing!!!

Met Vince at the Holiday Bowl in 2008.......and both are very obliging in signing Husker mini-helmet's etc....as were Matt Davidson & Tommy Frazier...:)

Makes the trip to the game that much more enjoyable...

Thanks as always David..:)

Last edited:
Met Vince at the Holiday Bowl in 2008.......and both are very obliging in signing Husker mini-helmet's etc....as were Matt Davidson & Tommy Frasier...:)

Makes the trip to the game that much more enjoyable...

Thanks as always David..:)

dude....;)

Two of my favorite Huskers of all time... I loved the Rams when Vince was QB, loved the uniforms also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back