• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

John Wick, Chapter 4

The first 2 I really enjoyed. The third I felt got a little cartoonish in the violence at times, but with that said I still thought it was pretty good.
I felt the same way.
In the first 2 he seemed extraordinarily skilled/gifted/experienced, etc. With his fighting abilities.

But in the third movie his stamina, strength, and endurance had reached superhuman/superhero levels. If his character was ever "believeable", it wasn't anymore. A few times the fight scenes dragged on and seemed repetitive. But as you said, still fun to watch.

I felt the same way.
In the first 2 he seemed extraordinarily skilled/gifted/experienced, etc. With his fighting abilities.

But in the third movie his stamina, strength, and endurance had reached superhuman/superhero levels. If his character was ever "believeable", it wasn't anymore. A few times the fight scenes dragged on and seemed repetitive. But as you said, still fun to watch.
Yeah, the Holly Barry gun fight got silly with the dogs and the fight in weapons museum got a little long.

I have seen absolutely zero of the John Wick stable of movies.

With time on my hands tonight, is this a worthy endeavor to take in?

bill-and-teds-excellent-adventure-keanu-reeves.gif

Just got back a little while ago from watching Chapter 4. It wasn't the best of the series, it started off rather slow, but the ending to me, was what I went to the theater for. No spoilers for those who haven't seen it, but the ending was fitting for the series and I don't regret paying $11 bucks to see it. By the way, just in case anybody was wondering, unlike Die Hard, John Wick Chapter 4 is NOT A CHRISTMAS MOVIE. Just saying.

Just got back a little while ago from watching Chapter 4. It wasn't the best of the series, it started off rather slow, but the ending to me, was what I went to the theater for. No spoilers for those who haven't seen it, but the ending was fitting for the series and I don't regret paying $11 bucks to see it. By the way, just in case anybody was wondering, unlike Die Hard, John Wick Chapter 4 is NOT A CHRISTMAS MOVIE. Just saying.
It's spring time, is it an EASTER movie?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back