• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Joe Burrow

Husker Eponymous

Scout Team
10 Year Member
No Husker fan should begin to think that as far as play is concerned this year, Adrian Martinez could not hold Joe Burrows jockstrap.

Wish we would have went after the kid.

No Husker fan should begin to think that as far as play is concerned this year, Adrian Martinez could not hold Joe Burrows jockstrap.

Wish we would have went after the kid.
A 5th year Sr on one of the best teams in America versus a true So with better than average surrounding cast. Seems like a fair comparison to me. FFS.

Last edited:
A 5th year Sr on one of the best teams in America versus a true So with better than average surrounding cast. Seems like a fair comparison to me. FFS.
It's not even that, it's that you have much better smoke than he does. He's got like some Mexican dirt weed, probably left over from the mid 80's.

Yes I hated to see Burrow get away too! Along with Phillips, Fant, William's, etc.

Sometimes the law of diminishing returns is at play.

Spend resources chasing a guy you know is as good as gone or focus on players you feel will help the team and are attainable. What do we lose if we go whole hog on Burrow? Maybe McCaffrey? What other position players do we miss on wasting time chasing a ghost?

I wish the best for Joe Burrow - I know he doesn't have as strong Nebraska ties as others, but he counts as Nebraska to me. As far as comparing Burrow to Martinez, need a few more years before you can compare the body of work. We should be thankful UNL has so many decent QB's at this point. 2AM is the real deal, he's just warming up. ;)

Who honestly gives a crap!!! Martinez is our guy. Bo screwed the pooch and didn’t want Burrow. So blame Bo and live in the past if you want. What a horrible thread to post.

Last edited:
This is the second thread you have started about Joe Burrow in the last 3 weeks...essentially saying the same thing. The other thread was closed. But just in case you missed my comment the first time around, I'll share what I had to say:

"I'm certainly glad you didnt apply for the job after Riley got canned."

Pour some ice down your pants as it is clear you have a Woodrow for Joseph.

Last edited:

This is the second thread you have started about Joe Burrow in the last 3 weeks...essentially saying the same thing. The other thread was closed. But just in case you missed my comment the first time around, I'll share what I had to say:

"I'm certainly glad you didnt apply for the job after Riley got canned."

Pour some ice down your pants as it is clear you have a Woodrow for Joseph.
There won't be a third.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back