• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Joe Burrow couldn't play for Ohio State...

Grad Transferring worked out pretty well for Russell Wilson and Wisconsin.

The loosened transfer rules (not just grads, but any student) can work in Nebraska's favor though, as there may be plenty of kids riding the pine at Alabama or Clemson who'd rather take a crack at a Frost offense than to play 2nd fiddle.

And at this point, I'd take more of the Sloppy Seconds from elite teams.

Grad Transferring worked out pretty well for Russell Wilson and Wisconsin.

The loosened transfer rules (not just grads, but any student) can work in Nebraska's favor though, as there may be plenty of kids riding the pine at Alabama or Clemson who'd rather take a crack at a Frost offense than to play 2nd fiddle.

And at this point, I'd take more of the Sloppy Seconds from elite teams.

The flow of potential transfers IN is what I think the back to back 4-8 seasons has retarded. Now we’re looking at maybe another year or two before kids start thinking this might be a good landing spot rather than playing third fiddle in Tuscaloosa, Clemson or Athens. I thought it would already be happening with the buzz surrounding the program...buuuuuttt and two 4-8’s has been a big butt. Er but. Freudian slip.

The flow of potential transfers IN is what I think the back to back 4-8 seasons has retarded. Now we’re looking at maybe another year or two before kids start thinking this might be a good landing spot rather than playing third fiddle in Tuscaloosa, Clemson or Athens. I thought it would already be happening with the buzz surrounding the program...buuuuuttt and two 4-8’s has been a big butt. Er but. Freudian slip.

I think Frost still has some recruiting magic. While the fans tire of the Riley Blame Game, Frost can still reasonably pitch that idea to kids since he's really only had 1 full recruiting class and one kinda-sorta recruiting class between NU and UCF.

ca1ab154-edf9-4848-9050-81f8ac571267_text.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back