• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Joba out for the Season

ThotDoc

Tom Osborne
10 Year Member
Just heard on ESPN that Joba Chamberlain tore a ligament in his elbow and is out for the rest of this season and maybe part of next season. The question is whether he will be finished in MLB.

Tommy John surgery is not necessarily the end of the world. It would have been the end of the world for Tommy John had it not been for the success of the new and experimental surgery ... and medical "science" has advanced such that the surgery is less "invasive" than it used to be which allows the "parts" to heal more quickly. I'm confident he'll be fine. :)

Tommy John surgery is not necessarily the end of the world. It would have been the end of the world for Tommy John had it not been for the success of the new and experimental surgery ... and medical "science" has advanced such that the surgery is less "invasive" than it used to be which allows the "parts" to heal more quickly. I'm confident he'll be fine. :)

That is true....but he is gone 10-14 months so he will be out all of this season and most likely all or most of next season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back