• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jim Rome Matt Rhule Interview

Crab you have your opinion I have mine and many things indicated big issues and a lack of player development.

Don't disagree.

Those issues are with the last staff.

I'm not sure why the current roster would bail because ether last staff didn't do a good job developing them.

I guess I don't understand your position, unless the cancer, in your opinion, was the last staff.

The only thing I didn't like is when Rhule mentioned Nebraska's success going back to the Osborne years. Somebody needs to let him know there was some guy before Osborne who was also pretty successful. Bob somebody I think......

The only thing I didn't like is when Rhule mentioned Nebraska's success going back to the Osborne years. Somebody needs to let him know there was some guy before Osborne who was also pretty successful. Bob somebody I think......
Rhule is 47 years old.

Who cares anymore about the 90’s? These kids nowadays have no idea about that run and Osborne’s dynasty.

Trev was right when he said we need to stop talking about championships. The miopic fan base needs a reality check. Let’s get to Kansas and Kansas State level first, then we can talk about winning the west.

Yes. And we might have to recognize this might mean kids transferring
It reminds me of when I was young in the service. A unit would get a new commanding officer and the troops would oftentimes piss and moan. Not that the new boss was bad, just that some things changed and everyone had to adjust to a new routine. Everything settled down in a month or two. Of course there was no transfer portal!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back