• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jilted Recruiting Love. A group memoir.

Bubba got off to a slow start in professional baseball, but he has been playing for Kansas City for a few years now. Given that me made the majors and has probably earned at least $30 Million, I doubt there are many regrets.
A smart decision on Bubba’s part even though I would have loved for him to be a Husker. That kind of money and smart investing sets you up for life.

Bubba got off to a slow start in professional baseball, but he has been playing for Kansas City for a few years now. Given that me made the majors and has probably earned at least $30 Million, I doubt there are many regrets.

Bubba hasn’t earned anything close to 30 million.

However, he has earned a comfortable $8,057,334. Most of that comes from his 7 million dollar signing bonus. He has been earning the prorated MLB minimum while in the majors since he hasn’t spent a full season on the roster until possibly last season. I would love to have made what he was paid each of the last 3 seasons. :thumbsup:

Assuming he has been careful with his money...he should be doing just fine.

Bubba Starling Spotrac

Last edited:
Bubba hasn’t earned anything close to 30 million.

However, he has earned a comfortable $8,057,334. Most of that comes from his 7 million dollar signing bonus. He has been earning the prorated MLB minimum while in the majors since he hasn’t spent a full season on the roster until possibly last season. I would love to have made what he was paid each of the last 3 seasons. :thumbsup:

Assuming he has been careful with his money...he should be doing just fine.

Bubba Starling Spotrac
I assumed he had made a lot more money beyond the initial $7 Million signing bonus. If he sticks in MLB and gets a new contract, then he will be making a few million annually.

As you noted, $8 Million earned before age 30 is still living very well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back