• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jilted Recruiting Love. A group memoir.

Agreed. Hard to turn down the son of a Heisman winner who put up big numbers in high school. I'm inclined to give Osborne a pass.

That's the myth. We turned down Barry Sanders and took Terry Rodgers instead. Terry Rodgers was a big time recruit coming out of HS. As big or bigger than Sanders. He actually was playing quite a bit in his frosh year or RS Frosh year and got hurt. Never was the same and never played again.

Randy Jostes out of Ralston only hurts because of the damage he inflicted against us. He really hated NU.

Jamire Calvin never did much and never had the frame to bulk up. Made a few nice plays here and there for Wazzu

I wonder if Bubba Starling has second thoughts about his decision since his career with the Royals hasn’t panned out. It worked well for Carl Crawford though.

Last edited:

I wonder if Bubba Starling has second thoughts about his decision since his career with the Royals hasn’t panned our. It worked well for Carl Crawford though.
Bubba got off to a slow start in professional baseball, but he has been playing for Kansas City for a few years now. Given that me made the majors and has probably earned at least $30 Million, I doubt there are many regrets.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back