• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jervay Green is "N"

I thought he would stay committed. I just couldn't see why he would walk away from this opportunity because Hoiberg's offense is going to be an even better situation for him than the one he originally committed to. This was a big recruit to hold on to for the staff!

It's a good thing. Does Burke have PG skills? Someone has to bring the ball up.

Burke is better suited as an off-guard. He can pass a little though. Hoiberg has made a lot of PG offers, which tells me something.

The staff is looking for a point guard in JUCO...Cameron Mack from Salt Lake CC and Ryan Murphy from New Mexico CC.
Yeah. I don't know that they find the perfect guy for next year... I was kind of expecting shared responsibility between Roby and Allen. That's not happening, and there are lots of scholarships open (4 currently open, and Roby and Akenten may or may not return). Might as well get some point guards.

Yeah. I don't know that they find the perfect guy for next year... I was kind of expecting shared responsibility between Roby and Allen. That's not happening, and there are lots of scholarships open (4 currently open, and Roby and Akenten may or may not return). Might as well get some point guards.

Probably need to rethink what a PG is really for. Akenten had zero PG skills and Roby might be a fine mismatch as a 6-9 PG, but ummmmmm, no. Actually, please no.

The JUCO ranks or grad transfer is going to be the best place to look.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back