• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jeremy Pruitt out at Tennessee/Recruiting Violation investigation

So, who do they go after? Campbell? Gundy, again? Should be interesting to see what happens, especially with the possibility of looming NCAA penalties.

So, who do they go after? Campbell? Gundy, again? Should be interesting to see what happens, especially with the possibility of looming NCAA penalties.

ESPN speculates Louisiana head coach Billy Napier may be interested in the job. He's originally from Tennessee. They've also speculated Malzahn, Liberty head coach Hugh Freeze, former Houston Texans head coach Bill O'Brien, WVU head coach Neil Brown, Tom Herman, Clemson OC Tony Elliott, Cincinnati head coach Luke Fickell and former Jacksonville Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone might be interested. If Fulmer wasn't retiring I'd think Marrone might have an inside track on the job. He coached TEs and OTs at UT under Phil Fulmer in 2001. O'Brien's scheduled to replace Sark and become Alabama's OC but if UT comes calling, he might spurn Saban.

Last edited:

ESPN speculates Louisiana head coach Billy Napier may be interested in the job. He's originally from Tennessee. They've also speculated Malzahn, Liberty head coach Hugh Freeze, former Houston Texans head coach Bill O'Brien, WVU head coach Neil Brown, Tom Herman, Clemson OC Tony Elliott, Cincinnati head coach Luke Fickell and former Jacksonville Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone might be interested. If Fulmer wasn't retiring I'd think Marrone might have an inside track on the job. He coached TEs and OTs at UT under Phil Fulmer in 2001. O'Brien's scheduled to replace Sark and become Alabama's OC but if UT comes calling, he might spurn Saban.

Same names I'm hearing locally but they won't do anything until they hire the AD to replace Fat Phil.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back