• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JD Speilman Is Transfering

Status
Not open for further replies.
add Mcquitty to the list of players with something to say...

Since everyone knows Scott calls the plays, and we’ve heard he spent a fair time watching the WR group, he apparently missed out on your amazing skills in all those practices. Or you decided to pout when a transfer showed up. Either way you didn’t take advantage of a wide open position. If I’m McQuitty, I’d probably give it a rest, because if the WR position makes a big leap, then he’s going to look the fool.

Since everyone knows Scott calls the plays, and we’ve heard he spent a fair time watching the WR group, he apparently missed out on your amazing skills in all those practices. Or you decided to pout when a transfer showed up. Either way you didn’t take advantage of a wide open position. If I’m McQuitty, I’d probably give it a rest, because if the WR position makes a big leap, then he’s going to look the fool.
Ironic Part of last name?

Has JD tried Buffalo Trace? Crab or GnT can send him a bottle if he will stay. :Biggrin:
I bought some Buffalo Trace yesterday for $24. It's okay, but what made it more enjoyable was the schadenfreude of knowing that I was sipping something that some of you unfortunate buggers can't so easily obtain, right @CrabHusker?

I think I'll have a glass now, mixed with some spite and the bitter tears of others. ;)

Not to be rude, but the fact that McQuitty is this vocal, especially about HCSF, tells me all I need to know about 1) why he didn’t play, and 2) why he transferred.
If he were to do well at his new school. Comments like this could affect his draft status. Who wants a player calling out a coach on social media.

At this point the less all involved say about the situation the better. Let the guys that want to transfer go, current coaches and players move on, and don't tweet the players leaving about it. The longer this carries on the worse everyone involved looks.

If he were to do well at his new school. Comments like this could affect his draft status. Who wants a player calling out a coach on social media.
My point exactly. Even if you are amazing, probably not going to fly, but if you are mediocre best case scenario.....see ya later.

And yet, some people have wondered why SF had questioned if everyone was fully bought in and the culture fully changed.

I don't know if some people didn't believe him, but at this point if anyone was/is left the handling of it was 100% on Frost and the staff.

If JD was a Riley guy at heart and never going to buy into 'The Frost Way', playing him if he's not doing what's being asked is just reinforcing the issue, not correcting it. Right?

I don't want to bag on Frost, but with so much roster turnover and so many new faces, how can NU still have kids not bought it that don't squarely fall in his lap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back