• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jazquez Yant

Rahmir is better and Ervin is better and it’s really not close
Not according to YPC he isn't, and it is not really that close. I don't argue that there are not things that Rahmir does better or Ervin does better. For example RJ is a better receiver. But not a better RB. The best pure runner on the team is Yant and its not even close.

Not according to YPC he isn't, and it is not really that close. I don't argue that there are not things that Rahmir does better or Ervin does better. For example RJ is a better receiver. But not a better RB. The best pure runner on the team is Yant and its not even close.
Lol ypc skewed by number of carries. If ypc was the go to than yant was worse than belt and it’s not even close. Expected yards vs yard gains is a better indicator and rahmir out produced yant. Yant did out produce Ervin in that regard but Ervin also had a much smaller sample due to his injury. Yant doesn’t use his size well at all and struggles with the playbook. He is also our worst blocking back and is a non-factor as a receiver.

That's your opinion
Rahmir is a better back imo

Lol ypc skewed by number of carries. If ypc was the go to than yant was worse than belt and it’s not even close. Expected yards vs yard gains is a better indicator and rahmir out produced yant. Yant did out produce Ervin in that regard but Ervin also had a much smaller sample due to his injury. Yant doesn’t use his size well at all and struggles with the playbook. He is also our worst blocking back and is a non-factor as a receiver.

Agree on the playbook and I think it played into him being so tentative much of the game

Agree on the blocking and receiving comments

Also as I said earlier his lack of speed and juke moves against a very good run defense showed today

Yant looked tentative much of the game and his lack of speed and juke moves just added to the problem

Johnson and Ervin are both better 'backs and I agree it's not close
Says the guy who thought Stepp would be the starter pre-season. Iowa may be the best D we faced all season and Yant averaged more ypc than Ervin and Johnson against Iowa vs their annual performance.

Yeah you are right, unfortunately it scews data to better runners. WTH is expected yards? Good luck making this stat up? Either way, a team with this much talent should get any coach fired who only comes up with 3 wins.

Says the guy who thought Stepp would be the starter pre-season. Iowa may be the best D we faced all season and Yant averaged more ypc than Ervin and Johnson against Iowa vs their annual performance.

We're talking about Yant so your dodging and diverting is noted

Bottom line your wrong as everyone has pointed out

Nuff daid

Stepp was the Starter but got hurt and lost the job...maybe that's enough of the internet for you today my friend.

Yeah you are right, unfortunately it scews data to better runners. WTH is expected yards? Good luck making this stat up? Either way, a team with this much talent should get any coach fired who only comes up with 3 wins.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back