• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jaz Shelley Waived By The Phoenix Mercury

Phoenix is such a veteran team, this wasn't the best fit for Jaz. This may be Taurasi's final WNBA season, and they've got veterans Sophie Cunningham and former WNBA Finals MVP Kahleah Copper in the backcourt too. As I suspected they would, Phoenix is only keeping 11 players instead of the 12 allowed.

We'll see if Jaz gets picked up by another team or signed by a team back home in Australia. A ton of young players, including some drafted much higher than Jaz, are getting waived today. It's really hard to make a WNBA team out of college.

Phoenix is such a veteran team, this wasn't the best fit for Jaz. This may be Taurasi's final WNBA season, and they've got veterans Sophie Cunningham and former WNBA Finals MVP Kahleah Copper in the backcourt too. As I suspected they would, Phoenix is only keeping 11 players instead of the 12 allowed.

We'll see if Jaz gets picked up by another team or signed by a team back home in Australia. A ton of young players, including some drafted much higher than Jaz, are getting waived today. It's really hard to make a WNBA team out of college.
Wish her good luck! Anyone picking her up would be doing themselves a huge favor. Jaz is definitely a team favor. She can do a lot more than just shoot 3's! Good luck, once more, Jaz! Auzzie, Auzzie!! :Salute: :Rockon:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back