• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Jaz Shelley national recognition

BGRed

Blackshirt
20 Year Member
Top Transfers:

2. Jaz Shelley, Nebraska Cornhuskers, G, so.​

Previous school: Oregon Ducks
2021-22 stats: 13.6 PPG, 7.1 RPG, 4.6 APG

When Moe, Australia, met Lincoln, Nebraska, it turned out to be the perfect match. Shelley, a member of the Australian national team, has helped transform the Cornhuskers in two months. Last year, they were 13-13. This season, they are 13-1 after a convincing win over top-10 Michigan on Tuesday night, a game in which Shelley, who leads the team in points, rebounds, assists and steals, recorded her fourth double-double.

bugeaters1

Recruit
2 Year Member
Top Transfers:

2. Jaz Shelley, Nebraska Cornhuskers, G, so.​

Previous school: Oregon Ducks
2021-22 stats: 13.6 PPG, 7.1 RPG, 4.6 APG

When Moe, Australia, met Lincoln, Nebraska, it turned out to be the perfect match. Shelley, a member of the Australian national team, has helped transform the Cornhuskers in two months. Last year, they were 13-13. This season, they are 13-1 after a convincing win over top-10 Michigan on Tuesday night, a game in which Shelley, who leads the team in points, rebounds, assists and steals, recorded her fourth double-double.
Jaz has made the Huskers 100% better.

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
In fact, Larry Putney was saying, she seems to be all over the court. She is everywhere!

Last edited:

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
By the way, Sunday's game is on FS1 at 1 o'clock central..versus Iowa.
Yes, another ranked team. ;)

NoTalent

I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone
5 Year Member
By the way, Sunday's game is on FS1 at 1 o'clock central..versus Iowa.
Yes, another ranked team. ;)
Yep, I'll be tuned in. Unfortunately, the Michigan game was the first chance I had to watch them so far, but loved their defense and fight.