• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Java script warnings?

Cyberbach

Founding Father
20 Year Member
You are leaving this page...... are you sure you want to?

WTH? Is this just my Macbook acting up or is Huskermax get'n all paranoid?

I think it's just you. It could be if you started to write a post and then left the page.

Could be David, but it only occurs on my Macbook when I'm surfing through Huskermax. I don't have photoshop on the Mac or I would screen capture the warning box and show you a pic. It's a box that opens up says:
JavaScript
Are you sure you want to leave this page? (then there are 2 boxes: Stay on Page - Leave Page)

Unfortunately there is no Don't Ask Me Again option so I find myself having to check the box all the time... probably some freak'n virus.:confused:

I'm getting the same thing. I'll be reading along and suddenly I'm prompted to confirm if I want to stay on the page or leave. In my case, when I click "Stay on the page", I get repeated prompts so I have to click "Stay" 11 or 12 times before it stops asking.

It's a new Windows 10 load using IE 11. I haven't loaded Chrome yet so I can't say if it's browser related.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back