• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jason Peter with some interesting comments on recruiting

Here’s the link, it’s free
A lot of good stuff in there that someone already summarized in the Keagan Johnson thread.

Loves Frost and his staff, really thinks Lubick will help. Fan of Lubick.

Gotta show some results. That is a major thing swaying these kids away.

Staff reached back out afte KJ went elsewhere to see what they can do better. Gotta show some results on the field.

I heard it live this morning & Clester is a class act. He dispels the rumor that Jason P. was talking about him and they basically are on the same page. What is irritating is Damon always saying he knows this and that but he's not telling. Why say you know something & wave it in our faces? High school stuff...

Do you read this board?

I heard it live this morning & Clester is a class act. He dispels the rumor that Jason P. was talking about him and they basically are on the same page. What is irritating is Damon always saying he knows this and that but he's not telling. Why say you know something & wave it in our faces? High school stuff...
broadcasters always know more then they say. I’m sure there are things every day Damon could say but if he did he’d lose that confidence from the guys who talk to him

I get it, but I do think DB plays the "I know something you don't know" card a bit too much. It would be one thing to reveal just a little, but then you get a lot of "Hey <cohost> remember what I was telling you about..."

One question, didn't he reply aggressively to JPs tweet? It seems like he thought JP was talking about him initially or he might have replied differently?

They didn't address that but I agree it sounded that way.
I did relook at that tweet in this thread. While it looks leveled at JP, it could be argued it was intended for others based on how it is worded.

I like the sports talk when it is about what happens within the athletic competition itself. DB and Severe aren't my favorite when it is off field type discussions.

The truth hurts....Football, Baseball, Basketball? Im tired of it honestly....Im hoping things will get better, and I believe they will under this AD. GBR

Blame football issues on instability at coaching and AD level prior to Frost/Moos. We appear to have the right basketball coach as well. Baseball: fair to good, but not great overall. However, B1G Championship game last year. Perspective, time and understanding the situation is needed to make an honest assessment.

Blame football issues on instability at coaching and AD level prior to Frost/Moos. We appear to have the right basketball coach as well. Baseball: fair to good, but not great overall. However, B1G Championship game last year. Perspective, time and understanding the situation is needed to make an honest assessment.
Yes, I understand the time issue. However, the past two years were pathetic by no other definition. Results are results and the facts support the results.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back