• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jason Peter with some interesting comments on recruiting

Would be extremely disappointing. I get why there was infighting with all the transitions between Bo and Riley and all the turnover of assistants. But that should all be gone by now.

Thanks

True
I don’t know who it’s in reference to. Just read the comments where people are assuming. If he’s referencing the Keagan Johnson recruitment I think he’s off base tweeting what he did. If it’s someone that played for Nebraska and it’s not the KJ situation then it’s frustrating.

I don’t know who it’s in reference to. Just read the comments where people are assuming. If he’s referencing the Keagan Johnson recruitment I think he’s off base tweeting what he did. If it’s someone that played for Nebraska and it’s not the KJ situation then it’s frustrating.

Interesting to say the least

Wow if it's true

Is there more background? Sometimes the tweets don't come with enough context. If H.S. coaches are advising against joining the program then that's not only disappointing, it's disgusting. If like the others have said it's about 1 player then I'm not going to get up in arms about it. Each individual needs to do what's right for themselves and if :Nsmilie: isn't right for you then so be it.

Interesting that he referred to "a few of our own". So not directed solely at Clester... or maybe not directed toward him at all.

I sincerely appreciate JP's passion for the program. Still one of my all-time favorite Huskers. Rest assured that no son of his would commit to a division opponent over an offer from Frost.

Interesting that he referred to "a few of our own". So not directed solely at Clester... or maybe not directed toward him at all.

I sincerely appreciate JP's passion for the program. Still one of my all-time favorite Huskers. Rest assured that no son of his would commit to a division opponent over an offer from Frost.

Is there more background? Sometimes the tweets don't come with enough context. If H.S. coaches are advising against joining the program then that's not only disappointing, it's disgusting. If like the others have said it's about 1 player then I'm not going to get up in arms about it. Each individual needs to do what's right for themselves and if :Nsmilie: isn't right for you then so be it.
If High School coaches are advising against joining the program then the reason it’s disgusting because the program hasn’t built a relationship with the instate programs

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back