• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jas Cincore and Emily Wood To The Final Four (So You Want to Be a Coach)

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Excellent Article by Randy York
http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle....9263.66109640.1518011323-664379182.1517802151

Two Seniors Prepare to Coach College Basketball
Let the record show that two Husker women already are guaranteed to attend the NCAA Women’s Final Four in Columbus, Ohio, on March 30 and April 1.
Why?
Because Nebraska seniors Emily Wood (a 5-5 guard from Salina, Kan.), and Jasmine Cincore (a 5-10 guard from Arlington, Tenn.) will participate in the Women’s Basketball Coaches Association’s sponsorship of a compelling program entitled So You Want to Be a Coach?

Cincore: Through Coach Williams, I Learned How You Do One Thing is How You Do Everything
“This may be the most fun season of my entire career,” Cincore added. “Everyone has bought into what we are trying to accomplish and no one cares who gets the credit. Our team motto this year is family and we are truly living that out every day...."
Wood agrees. “This may be the most fun season of my entire career,” she said.

Last edited:

Great article. Thanks Don. :nod:

Cincore: Through Coach Williams, I Learned How You Do One Thing is How You Do Everything
Awesome. :Rockon:

This says a lot;
"Emily’s dad also remembers the time when she was in middle school and he told her 'I know you are working hard, and I am sorry you aren't taller.' She looked me right in the eye and snapped ‘I don't because if I was taller I wouldn't have learned how to work so hard.’”
:Rockon:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back