• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Jaron Woodyard Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVonDy85

Recruit
Does anyone know the status of Woodyard? I know he signed but did not enroll for the spring semester like originally planned.

Does anyone know the status of Woodyard? I know he signed but did not enroll for the spring semester like originally planned.

Last I heard is that he'll be here no later than June. I don't think there's been an official announcement though.

He spoke about it a month or so ago. Had two classes to finish and would be here in late May

There was a discussion on it at the time in this forum

None the less good news

Last edited:
He will be here and his situation will probably help us get the turnover we need on the academic side for this staff.

I didn't notice this comment until now. I don't really know his situation other than it sounded like he needed another class or two before he could enroll. What happened with our academic side of the stuff that caused this?

I didn't notice this comment until now. I don't really know his situation other than it sounded like he needed another class or two before he could enroll. What happened with our academic side of the stuff that caused this?
I don't know the specific situation, because it seems pretty to the point to me that you have to have your degree coming from JUCO if you aren't eligible out of high school. Basically he was told he was eligible by our compliance so he was planning on coming in the spring, he ended up not being eligible and had to take one or two more classes. Compliance also confused Moses Bryant and his parents. And it stems back almost every year, Dimarya Mixon, Marcus Newby, they all went thru their senior year thinking they were fine because they were told they were, and it ended up not being true.

I don't know the specific situation, because it seems pretty to the point to me that you have to have your degree coming from JUCO if you aren't eligible out of high school. Basically he was told he was eligible by our compliance so he was planning on coming in the spring, he ended up not being eligible and had to take one or two more classes. Compliance also confused Moses Bryant and his parents. And it stems back almost every year, Dimarya Mixon, Marcus Newby, they all went thru their senior year thinking they were fine because they were told they were, and it ended up not being true.

The basketball team has been hit with a few of those instances as well. Toni Soda and Roburt Sallie come to mind. Speaking of Dimarya Mixon, I didn't realize he finished his career at SMU.

The basketball team has been hit with a few of those instances as well. Toni Soda and Roburt Sallie come to mind. Speaking of Dimarya Mixon, I didn't realize he finished his career at SMU.
Doc Sadler will never get over the Roburt Sallie debacle... And I don't blame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back