• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jaren Kanak, 4* ATH Offered (Hays, KS) - Commited to Clemson

That's certainly the goal. We can literally say "he may come to Nebraska" about every single recruit in the entire country whether they are fast or slow.
That would negate the need for an individual message board thread for any single recruit i would think. Either that or HMax is going to need more bandwidth.

CB for Clemson from Wilfong.

tenor.gif

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
CB for Clemson from Wilfong.
5 Medium.....and Wiltfong is wrong a lot...except he changes his "wrongs" to a "right" an hour or two before the prospect commits. Still not good that he threw a CB to Clemson but we shall see as they say.

5 Medium.....and Wiltfong is wrong a lot...except he changes his "wrongs" to a "right" an hour or two before the prospect commits. Still not good that he threw a CB to Clemson but we shall see as they say.

A 5 means he is a fence stradler as we both know. Which means what ever he is hearing is far from concrete.

This one is far from over

A 5 means he is a fence stradler as we both know. Which means what ever he is hearing is far from concrete.

This one is far from over
Exactly. I read an article where he mentioned both offers and it seemed like it was the generic statement about Clemson in that they keep in contact, he talsk to Coach XX, etc, etc. Then when he talked about Nebraska, he seemed to be a bit more "excited". Now I quantify this as how I interpreted written words and he may commit to Clemson tomorrow. I don't know. But this is, IMO, a quick reaction on a Clemson offer. But he may be right. Or wrong. One thing that interests me in this is his fellow Hays team mate, Gavin Meyer. I don't think they are a package deal but they sure seem to take visits together.

We shall see.

Exactly. I read an article where he mentioned both offers and it seemed like it was the generic statement about Clemson in that they keep in contact, he talsk to Coach XX, etc, etc. Then when he talked about Nebraska, he seemed to be a bit more "excited". Now I quantify this as how I interpreted written words and he may commit to Clemson tomorrow. I don't know. But this is, IMO, a quick reaction on a Clemson offer. But he may be right. Or wrong. One thing that interests me in this is his fellow Hays team mate, Gavin Meyer. I don't think they are a package deal but they sure seem to take visits together.

We shall see.

Distance is in our favor and that can not be understated. Nice to be in that place

With that being said a long way to go

Last edited:

He used to be a lot more reliable but the last few years has stumbled in this endeavor

Oh yeah, that reminds me that Tyreke Johnson entered the portal a couple days ago. I mean, he did go to HS with Deontai Williams.

Yet was very underwhelming at Ohio State

Only played 77 snaps last season

Looks like we are going after Akayleb Evens Grad Transfer CB with 2 years elgability left

Last edited:
This recruitment for Kanak is going to be interesting to watch

Hopefully the distance allows us to get him on campus for a game or two beyond his official cost this fall

He used to be a lot more reliable but the last few years has stumbled in this endeavor
His % for being correct is still good...but for the obvious reason of changing it hours, if not minutes, to the correct guess righ tbefore the commitment by the prospect...he still is very knowledgeable but in cases like this, he is a lot less accurate......if he changes it again, look for the commitment to happen within minutes or a few hours.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back