• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jaren Kanak, 4* ATH Offered (Hays, KS) - Commited to Clemson

The good news is it has not hurt us with his teammate. I highly doubt those two go as a package as has been suggested espically now

I can't see them going as a pair unless Kanak tells the school he wants to commit to that it is both of them or neither. And I doubt that happens as these schools offering don't really "need" Kanak as they are stacked with 4/5*'s to the extent that they would burn a scholly on a prospect they don't need. But who knows.

I can't see them going as a pair unless Kanak tells the school he wants to commit to that it is both of them or neither. And I doubt that happens as these schools offering don't really "need" Kanak as they are stacked with 4/5*'s to the extent that they would burn a scholly on a prospect they don't need. But who knows.

I highly doubt he does that because as you said they can move to the next national recruit

hes-gone-he-left.gif

tenor.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back