• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

James Carnie Gets His Nebraska Offer: Will Announce Monday 12 October

I can just hear Red Reign saying in his best Paul Harvey voice, and now, for the rest of the story, lol.

Last comment on Manning in this thread. Sounds like all is good

Carnie said he has a picture of himself as a 4-year-old in front of the big screen at Memorial Stadium. His grandparents have season tickets on the club level in West Stadium. He has relatives who donated enough money to the Kauffman Center on campus that the academic residential building bears their name.
Holy crap - this guy's family has been walking the walk before him. If your relatives have a building named after them, you arrive as BMOC. I'm no dummy - I watched "Back to School"!

Last edited:
Holy crap - this guy's family has been walking the walk before him. If your relatives have a building named after them, you arrive as BMOC. I'm no dummy - I watched "Back to School"!
All that is left for him to do is to ask Randolph Kpai and Seth Malcom if he needs to bring a microwave for their room or if one of them is bringing it because he's :Nsmilie:.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back