• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jamar Sekona Commits To USC

In fairness there are only 3 CBs for him and two from Husker Insiders

With that being said I think we are the odds on favorite due to his relationship with Coach Tui

However distance still could be a factor

No date that I am aware of for a commitment announcement

Small, picky rant coming...

I see this a lot. There will be a whole new thread started when news or an update or question comes up about a kid. Not trying to pile on Stew in particular, because a lot of people do it, but could people try and just search said prospects name in the search feature and post in the relevant thread? It helps because a lot of info and discussions about those guys are in them and a lot of times so are the answers to questions about the kids.

JMPO.

I see this a lot. There will be a whole new thread started when news or an update or question comes up about a kid. Not trying to pile on Stew in particular, because a lot of people do it, but could people try and just search said prospects name in the search feature and post in the relevant thread? It helps because a lot of info and discussions about those guys are in them and a lot of times so are the answers to questions about the kids.

JMPO.
Too much effort!! Some people don't have the time to search through old posts.

Too much effort!! Some people don't have the time to search through old posts.

With all due respect no its not. I do it all the time. Use the search feature at the upper right of the forum and it will take you to what want to look at.

Last edited:
The search function is easy and quick. A lot of recruits have their own thread so it's easy to find and update. If a recruit does not have their own thread just add the latest CB pick or news to the thread started by RR for 2020 Official Visits/Junior Days/ Spring Game/Camps.

Back to the topic at hand - would be great to land this young man. If the coaches can convince him that distance is not that big of a deal then I like our chances.

Maybe he can play center. Latest news indicates we could use some help there.

JMPO.
Fair

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back