• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jamar Sekona Commits To USC

“I’ve been to USC before, I actually used to live in Long Beach and I have a ton of family that’s from the area and they’re all USC fans. Everyone is super excited about my decision and the opportunities I have. I grew up a USC football fan and to come full circle now and move back to Southern California and play for my dream school is a pretty big deal.”

Scheme fit was another thing that stood out for Sekona.

“They see me as a three-tech and I’m really excited about that,” Sekona said. “I have mostly played nose guard and although it’s fun to take on double and triple teams so my teammates can make plays, I really love it when I can go one on one and that’s when I really thrive.”

Scheme fit was another thing that stood out for Sekona.

“They see me as a three-tech and I’m really excited about that,” Sekona said. “I have mostly played nose guard and although it’s fun to take on double and triple teams so my teammates can make plays, I really love it when I can go one on one and that’s when I really thrive.”
I wonder what we were recruiting him as.

If indeed Jahkeem Green signs with Texas Tech, I would assume a guy like Travis Geiger will go up the priority list.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back