• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Jamal Turner Another Great Effort Friday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

centexhusker

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Jamal Turner had another big night last night. He accounted for 489 yards of the 505 yards his team gained last night. He rushed for 285 yards and passed for 204 yards, scored 3 TDS (all rushing). Despite his effort his team lost 28-45. Another great effort by a future Husker! :)

Thanks for that...:)

Jamal Turner had another big night last night. He accounted for 489 yards of the 505 yards his team gained last night. He rushed for 285 yards and passed for 204 yards, scored 3 TDS (all rushing). Despite his effort his team lost 28-45. Another great effort by a future Husker! :)

Looks like he needs some more talent around him on both sides of the ball. I think he will enjoy his time at NU Thanks for the update

285 yards rushing and your team loses by 17. Yikes!

What classe size is his school in again? I can't recall and too lazy to look up myself. Thanks.

J. Turner looks to be a fun player to watch now and will be one to keep track of at the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back