• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Jalin Barnett is 'N' : Nation's No. 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no concerns about Barnett being the real deal. This all sort of reminds me about the concerns people had last year with DJ Foster. Questions about his drive or killer instinct...questions about how in shape he could get and stay....he looks like a future All-Conference player and IMPO Barnett has more natural tools than Foster, or any OL the Huskers have signed in quite a while.

Sorry, I am hoping Foster is as good as so many say he is, but none of the questions get answered on the scout team. And, frankly...I'm not one of those that have the questions.

Last edited:

Anytime a player commits to the Huskers they get downgraded. Its been that way for years. The rankings are a farce.

Anytime a player commits to the Huskers they get downgraded. Its been that way for years. The rankings are a farce.

Its not always the case. More times than not its from a poor showing in an all star game or not going to camps. I agree they are a farce, but I dont buy into the husker downgrade conspiracy.

I clearly don't have the time but it would be interesting to see how many of the bottom 1/3 of the top 250 drop off the list after they commit and how many remain or move in that are still being recruited. The headlines on a recruiting site have a lot more pizzazz when it says "Top 250 Tackle to decide next month" vs. "Joe Schmo to decide next month" to drive traffic to their sites because that is exactly why they exist.

Last edited:
I clearly don't have the time but it would be interesting to see how many of the bottom 1/3 of the top 250 drop off the list after they commit and how many remain or move in that are still being recruited. The headlines on a recruiting site have a lot more pizzazz when it says "Top 250 Tackle to decide next month" vs. "Joe Schmo to decide next month" to drive traffic to their sites because that is exactly why they exist.

I think you may be on to something there, #GBR.

Oh dear... You sir... Hmmm...

Good work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back