• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jaimes opinion on some aspects of his last season at Nebraska

echoed here, plus I got to see europe on you all's dime.
Europe was fabulous! I met my wife there! Little American gal teaching 2nd grade in the local base school for the serviceman’s kids. Been married 40 years since.

It was all those other “scenic places” I got sent to that you’re not gonna find on travel brochures pretty much anywhere. LOL

I would say if anyone hangs out with people that willingly admit they vote people to be captains of their team just so they don’t throw temper tantrums, that is the epitome of hanging out with losers. Further, their coach would be even more a loser than they and their teammates are for allowing it.

I’ve never heard of such a thing. It’s pretty obvious someone is saying this to lessen the loss of captains for Frost (even though Warner leaving isn’t a big deal). It actually makes me feel worse about national championships I’ve won because leadership could have been so poor elsewhere they did things like this that made it easier for me. I put a lot of work in, so I refuse to believe it. The only places this happened were at places that were of zero threat to National title contenders.

I am of the opinion there is zero chance Frost allowed Warner to be captain because he feared a tantrum from him if he was not elected. If I’m wrong, fire Scott immediately since that happened year 3.

Lastly, the hate towards Lars stems from him calling me a douche. So that with lying about voting of captains has formed my opinion. It’s tough to have intelligent conversations with people that will make things up and call you names to solidify their point. I hope this helps.

EDIT: for future reference if any of you tell me you are still with your wife or significant other because you wanted to avoid their tantrum they threw if you didn’t pick them, I’ll call you a loser too.
For the record @ShortSideOption I still appreciate you and your remedial knowledge of football....

I would say if anyone hangs out with people that willingly admit they vote people to be captains of their team just so they don’t throw temper tantrums, that is the epitome of hanging out with losers. Further, their coach would be even more a loser than they and their teammates are for allowing it.

I’ve never heard of such a thing. It’s pretty obvious someone is saying this to lessen the loss of captains for Frost (even though Warner leaving isn’t a big deal). It actually makes me feel worse about national championships I’ve won because leadership could have been so poor elsewhere they did things like this that made it easier for me. I put a lot of work in, so I refuse to believe it. The only places this happened were at places that were of zero threat to National title contenders.

I am of the opinion there is zero chance Frost allowed Warner to be captain because he feared a tantrum from him if he was not elected. If I’m wrong, fire Scott immediately since that happened year 3.

Lastly, the hate towards Lars stems from him calling me a douche. So that with lying about voting of captains has formed my opinion. It’s tough to have intelligent conversations with people that will make things up and call you names to solidify their point. I hope this helps.

EDIT: for future reference if any of you tell me you are still with your wife or significant other because you wanted to avoid their tantrum they threw if you didn’t pick them, I’ll call you a loser too.

Lars always lashes out at those that he disagrees with (that happens with some posters who think they know it all, or think they are much smarter than others), and I 100% agree with your post.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back