• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jahkeem Green news ?

I read that he has not signed on yet, anyone know if thats true ? Any data on this situation ?

This is pure speculation, but I wonder if they're holding off on him signing any sort of grant-aid paperwork until he passes his summer class and officially qualifies. No reason to waste a spot if he for some reason does not qualify.

This is pure speculation, but I wonder if they're holding off on him signing any sort of grant-aid paperwork until he passes his summer class and officially qualifies. No reason to waste a spot if he for some reason does not qualify.
They almost have to do this anymore. Otherwise you lose the scholarship for the year if he doesn't make it to campus.

I would think so

I had thought that the plan had always been that he would arrive in July, so we have a while to see how it plays out.

for selfish reason I hope he RS. We have the daniels brothers this year, as well as both Davis Brothers. Would love to have him 2 full years starting in 2020, than have him split time this year 3 ways and then just one full year next

for selfish reason I hope he RS. We have the daniels brothers this year, as well as both Davis Brothers. Would love to have him 2 full years starting in 2020, than have him split time this year 3 ways and then just one full year next

NFL caliber player who is not going to sit for a year. JUCO recruits are expected to arrive and compete for a job. As it should be

"potential visits" doesn't instill confidence

He had one visit left and took it to Texas Tech today.

Agree not a good thing when we held off getting his signature on an LOI. That might be.a mistake in the end. Still expected on campus next month. Should know soon enough.

Only good thing is Lubbock is far from a paradise. Family friend lives there and not a place. I would live

Anyone thinking we are stacked at DT and not in need of Green needs to rethink that

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back