• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jacksonville with the HUGE Comeback win

I almost shut it off after LA went up 27-0.

Jacksonville scored at the end of the half and I said ‘Let’s see how the second half starts out’

Amazing comeback.
I was leaving work and it was 27 -0, so I missed the Jacksonville score, but saw the whole second half, what a game. 4 int's and 4 TD passes, that's a crazy stat.

Jacksonville scored at the end of the half and I said ‘Let’s see how the second half starts out’

Amazing comeback.
We were eating dinner and when we left the restaurant it was 27-7. I didn't feel like I needed to watch anymore, so I let the kids put a movie on when we got home. I was pretty disappointed to see that I missed an epic come back victory.

The game was a classic! I figured I would give Q3 a go since Jacksonville has had some comebacks this year, but I honestly wasn‘t expecting it. I‘m glad I watched the whole game. Good to see a team stick together and come back against great odds,

We were eating dinner and when we left the restaurant it was 27-7. I didn't feel like I needed to watch anymore, so I let the kids put a movie on when we got home. I was pretty disappointed to see that I missed an epic come back victory.

I'm in the eastern time zone, so had they not scored to close out the first half, I'd have read a few chapters of the latest book I'm reading and called it a night.

The game was a classic! I figured I would give Q3 a go since Jacksonville has had some comebacks this year, but I honestly wasn‘t expecting it. I‘m glad I watched the whole game. Good to see a team stick together and come back against great odds,

Their team shows a lot of resilience and has all year long. They did a phenomenal job keeping Lawrence in the game and working through that horrific first quarter with him. They'll likely draw KC next week, so this is a short lived playoff run, but it was fun to watch.

Brandon Staley has got to be nervous today …he was already hearing Sean Payton’s footsteps. Now he’s got to be hearing a stampede.

I turned it off at 27-0. Was getting up early for some goose hunting, so I missed a great second half. Worse, got blanked this morning as the geese apparently didn't get the memo about where they were supposed to be.

Amazing comeback.
I did turn it off at 27 - 0. Absolutely nothing was going right for the Jags and everything was going right for the Bolts. Looked like the Jags were ready to get their offseason tee times booked.

Woke up to find out they won. LOL.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back