• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jack is Still Going Strong

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
Driving home from work tonight I'm listening to Fox Headline News on the radio......during the trending segment, low and behold, they have a story on Jack"s first football game. Did a nice job giving a brief history and, from what I gathered, they had talked to Jack's Dad. What I did not know and learned from the segment was the Junior High School Jack is going to is in Northwest Omaha.

On a more important note, as many have posted in this thread, this is beyond heartwarming. I agree it would be awesome to see Jack and Rex lead the team onto the field one day. I will continue to keep Jack, his family, and all suffering from this infliction in my prayers.

Are you sure they didn’t say the his school is northwest of Omaha not in northwest Omaha? He has a West Holt jersey on which is not in Omaha is like 3-4 hours northwest. If they said said it was in Omaha they clearly misunderstood.

Are you sure they didn’t say the his school is northwest of Omaha not in northwest Omaha? He has a West Holt jersey on which is not in Omaha is like 3-4 hours northwest. If they said said it was in Omaha they clearly misunderstood.
Correct. He plays for the West Holt Huskies.

Scott Van Pelt on his late night ESPN show had a snippet about Jack … showing his spring game TD and the current picture circulating.

Learned and found interesting that he's the team's starting center!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back