• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jack Hoffman / World News Tonight

Image result for verklempt gif

C

The more publicity regarding childhood cancer the better imo. Can't make people to aware of this dreaded disease which takes young children! More medical research because eventually science will defeat I believe. The sooner the better....... Jack's story is amazing and frightening all at the same time! God speed....

The more publicity regarding childhood cancer the better imo. Can't make people to aware of this dreaded disease which takes young children! More medical research because eventually science will defeat I believe. The sooner the better....... Jack's story is amazing and frightening all at the same time! God speed....

Agreed. The thing about cancer is that it's not a disease, it's a broad term that encompasses hundreds or thousands of different diseases. It's going to take a lot more work before winning can starting winning this battle. But, that said, progress is being made each day.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back