• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked (J. Turner) Under Armour All-Star Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He better work on his blocking skills. Looked like he took that last long running play off to the opposite side.

Ball wasn't coming his way....he is brand new to the position....I've like what I have seen of him...

Its an all-star game too....

He better work on his blocking skills. Looked like he took that last long running play off to the opposite side.

Last edited:

Jamal with only his second opportunity drops a pass with two defenders all over him....

No biggie...:) Easy enough to do with all of these kids everywhere...:)

Sanders actaully didn't do anything wrong in that whole deal nor did Bryant....Bryant paniced and didn't tell the truth...which had he done so it wouldn't have even been an issue....

thanks for the correction I thought Crabtree was wrong but could find Bryants name in my head. Still wonder why Sanders is on the sideline.

Some good news perhaps, is coming on JUCO DE Joesph Carter and his possible commitment to Nebraska....He is 29th on Rivals JUCO Top 50...would be a really nice pickup for Nebraska....6'5".....250lbs...a 3 to play 2 guy....a teammate of Husker commit Daimion Stafford at Chaffey College....here in CA where I live...being recruited by Carl Pelini, John Papuchis....Coach P. with an in-house this week...he is from South Carolina....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back