• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It's Wednesday

Back to normal. I don't remember what happened last Saturday

NIU coming to town. So the smart ones here break it down for us.

"We are products of our past, but we don't have to be prisoners of it.”
So far neither game has gone the way experts here or across the nation broke it down. I have no idea what will transpire this weekend, just hope it ends with a W and some signs of improvement.

I’m ready for a close game. A few weeks ago I never would have expected that. But honestly NIU probably is a lot closer to Nebraska’s level than we’d like to imagine. We already know they can win here (Even if it was Riley). They’ll come in confident and looking to capitalize. I hope our boys are ready. Think about it; there are kids on that NIU team that could say they came into Memorial Stadium and beat the Huskers, TWICE! Now I don’t THINK that’s going to happen. But we’ve got to be ready to ball out! GBR!

Back to normal. I don't remember what happened last Saturday

NIU coming to town. So the smart ones here break it down for us.

"We are products of our past, but we don't have to be prisoners of it.”
I had to black last saturday out with a sharpie on my printable schedule

I’m ready for a close game. A few weeks ago I never would have expected that. But honestly NIU probably is a lot closer to Nebraska’s level than we’d like to imagine. We already know they can win here (Even if it was Riley). They’ll come in confident and looking to capitalize. I hope our boys are ready. Think about it; there are kids on that NIU team that could say they came into Memorial Stadium and beat the Huskers, TWICE! Now I don’t THINK that’s going to happen. But we’ve got to be ready to ball out! GBR!
Riley was 7-0 in year 2 and in the top 10...Scott are you listening pal?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back